The wonderful Bellavista apartments are hidden in the narrow lanes of the old district of Playa Santiago. The English-run house is not only ideal for enjoying the peace and relaxing, but also for experiencing the excellent service.
Playa Santiago is the most sunny region of La Gomera and guarantees sunshine practically throughout the entire year.
Quiet and central apartments
The cosy apartment building Bellavista is the perfect combination of peaceful location and a good infrastructure.
The beach and centre of town are just a five minute walk away.
Here, you can find excellend seafood restaurants, shopping and some bars.
Friendly service in the Bellavista Apartments
The reception (English, French and Spanish speaking) offers excellent service.
In addition to information, you can also use the internet, get hiking info and make various bookings.
The apartments in the house Bellavista are generously spacious and have a south-west facing balcony or terrace.
Every apartment has a living room with dining area, open kitchen, one bedroom and a bathroom.
Most apartments and the large roof terrace offer a great sea view. Guests can enjoy the sunshine on the roof terrace all day long.
Studios & spacious apartments
Some of the equally spacious and beautiful apartments with a balcony or terrace also have a second bedroom.
All apartments also have a TV.
Impressions Bellavista Apartments
May to October
November to April
Prices are based on two people sharing.
- Ground floor apartment (now with balcony) and studio with partial sea view: 46/51€ per night
- Apartment with balcony and partial sea view: 1 bedroom: 50/55€ per night
- Apartment with balcony and partial sea view: 2 bedrooms: 64/69€ per night
- Studio with terrace and sea view: 56/60€ per night
- Apartment with terrace and sea view: 1 bedroom: 60/66€ per night
- Apartment with terrace and sea view: 2 bedrooms: 76/82€ per night
All prices include local tax.
Your request or reservation will be sent directly to Bellavista.